This beautiful antique 22-carat gold ring boasts 3 old European cut diamonds and crisp clear hallmarks dating to 1851!
The gypsy-set diamonds have been repurposed from an antique piece; they are bright and perfectly complement the deep buttery gold band.
Wear this stunning piece with your other rings for a fabulous stacked style.
As part of this design, the diamonds and the hallmark are positioned so that this 22-carat beauty can be resized if needed. To request a resize before shipping, please get in touch before you place your order (additional resizing costs may apply).
Antique 22ct Gold Old European Cut Ring - Size 7.5 (UK P)
- Antique 22-carat yellow gold ring
- Sizing: US 7.5 / UK P
- 3 antique old European cut diamonds approx 0.15cts total
- Centre diamond approx 2.5mm wide, with 2mm wide diamonds on either side
- Ring width: 5mm
- Weight: 5.9g
- Birmingham hallmark, 1851
- Excellent antique condition